Ambiguity of "clip"

alcinos french.ebook.lover at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 13:31:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

I second Harald's answer regarding terminology. That is what we currently
use in the UI as well as the code-base.

What do you mean by "trying to debug"?
If you are looking at the code, please be aware that we are currently in
the process of rewriting the code of the timeline.
That means that the bugs you are encountering are highly likely to
disappear when that new code lands on the master branch.
That also means that if you write a fix, it will be merged for the current
bug fix release, but will go to waste for the next major release since all
the old code is to be discarded.

You can look at the progress of the rewrite in the branch
"refactoring_timeline" of the git repository. Basic operations are already
implemented and carefully tested.

Do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions

Cheers,
Nicolas