PPA to test future 17.12 (timeline rewrite)

Vincent Pinon vpinon at kde.org
Tue Aug 8 12:47:14 UTC 2017

Hello,

I've finally finished the setup of a new PPA to test the future Kdenlive 17.12 version,
containing a "kdenlive-test" package that can coexist with a normal "kdenlive" package (17.04 or 17.08)...
ppa:kdenlive/kdenlive-17.12preview

The build lives in /opt/kdenlive-test
I forgot to install an icon to a standard path, so you have to create one or run the command: /opt/kdenlive-test/bin/kdenlive

As usual, I publish quickly before testing seriously, so be prepared for deception :-p
Don't hesitate to send me your remarks, and if you find it interesting, I let you share the info on your networks (reminding this is experimental software)...

Vincent.