Title Clip Window on i3wm

VTH uservth at krutt.org
Sat Aug 5 21:42:57 UTC 2017

Hello, i have a problem (and a suggestion).

I use the 13 tilling windows manager, and as you should know, every
window is widely open to fulfill the screen. Well, Kdenlive runs
wonderfully in this environment, except for the Title Clip Editing
Window.

The window is too large and i can not access to the save boton, or close
the windows without the shortcut mod+shift+Q, even with mod+shift+W,
mod+shift+E, or mod+shift+S the title clip edit windows does not moves
or change.

I think an image is better than words. I know there are very few people
who uses 13Wm, but i think wold be a good improvement. Also i attach my
system specifications.

Thank you.

-V-