timeline corruptions

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 10:16:51 UTC 2017

Hi there, JBM.
I am in the process of making the kdenlive-testing-git package for Arch
Linux.
It will be tracking the refactoring_timeline branch for now, as that seems
to be the branch with the most action.

It's a pain to rename/remove packages in Arch Linux, so I do not want to
make a package for each branch.

Currently I am maintaining:
kdenlive-git, tracking master
kdenlive-release-git, tracking the latest release
and now kdenlive-testing-git, which will track whichever branch you would
like a wider audience to test.

Please confirm that refactoring_timeline is the branch that you would like
to have testing performed on.

Kind regards,
Evert