timeline corruptions

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 06:36:55 UTC 2017

Hi there...

The timeline refactoring was widely touted as a fix for many bugs, and I
have been waiting patiently for the refactoring to be comleted.

It would only make sense to try and recreate the bugs already open against
kdenlive in the timeline-refactored version.
One immediate benefit would be that the list of open bugs against Kdenlive
shrinks, and we identify where the real problems remain.

Kind regards,
Evert Vorster

--
Evert Vorster