Testing new Windows version before announce

Vincent Pinon vpinon at april.org
Mon Apr 17 13:53:07 UTC 2017

https://files.kde.org/kdenlive/release/Kdenlive-17.04.0-w64.7z

I haven't done a lot of work on windows specific bugs, nor did I test much (having only a VM and few minutes available for the tests :\ )
It only brings the latest Kdenlive bits, plus added gtk2 & sdl_image to the build, which hopefully solve most of image clips problems.
I also included a stripped FFmpeg version (no x264/x265 to avoid patent problems on KDE servers) which allows to work out of the box but exports only to webm.

Of course help would be appreciated for fixing the bugs, writing the release notes, updating documentation (quickstart guide, user manual)...

Enjoy... but don't expect too much either ;)

Vincent