Still timeline corruption issues with 16.08.1 :(

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Sun Sep 11 16:18:35 UTC 2016

Hi,
have been working on some more daytime projects, I still see timeline corruption from time to time. It doesn't happen to me when I simply move a few clips. But when moving something around 40, 50 clips, with transitions, and on at least two tracks, then I still get duplicates. In three of my current projects I had this issue. All projects were fresh starts.
I'm not exactly sure, but corruption seems to hit transitions mostly. Luckily, with the automatic transition cleaner on reload, overlapping transitions get correctly removed ... leaving an unsafe feeling, though.
The spacer tool is affected in the same way, at least I got corruption with both the spacer as well as the normal move tool.
As I said, you need to move a larger chunk of timeline elements to trigger corruption. Unfortunately, in my work flow I need to do this regularly ... I'm still missing the function to enlarge an image clip in the timeline, where at the same time everything on unlocked tracks would automatically make room... ;)
Best regards, Harald