AppImage provided from Cafe #10 won't run, crashes.

rené dufrès french.ebook.lover at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 20:36:34 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I also did the same test for feedback :
First run:
kdenlive: error while loading shared libraries: libselinux.so.1: cannot

I installed manually the libselinux lib, and the app opened smoothly. It
feels real slow however. I haven't tested it in depth, but it seems that it
would be difficult to actually work with it now because of that. I guess
this can be improved over time :) Startup specifically is long.

Test conducted on up-to-date archlinux, with gnome