new member

Steve Brodie stevebrodie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 06:36:46 UTC 2016

Hello Douglas,
I'm a relatively new user myself so have been sourcing some of this
recently for my own use. I would suggest the following:

The online manual and quick start guide, which is for a slightly older
version but the fundamentals remain similar:
https://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive/Manual/Tutorials

An very good series for professional users making a transition from
proprietary software:
https://opensource.com/life/11/11/introduction-kdenlive

And the excellent new but growing Kdenlive toolbox:
https://kdenlive.org/toolbox/

A quick search turns up lots of Youtube videos etc. Hope you find
something that helps.

Best wishes,

Steve