R: Re: Snap package for testing

Massimo Stella maxstar at tin.it
Sat Oct 8 17:59:35 UTC 2016

I tested the latest one snap on Ubuntu 16.04 with Nvidia drivers and I found no issues during the install but when I launched the proram Kdenlive didn't start and the terminal  stay stuck on the latest line of this sequence

********@*********:~$ kdenlive-devel
starting script

/snap/kdenlive-devel/6
testing kdenlive --------------------

Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "overlay-scrollbar"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "gail"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "atk-bridge"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "unity-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
KDE Desktop detected, using system icons
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
XmbTextListToTextProperty result code -2
[...]
Unrecognized OpenGL version
Unrecognized OpenGL version

I hope this can help your very good job.
Ciao.

Massimo