Feature request regarding tabs separated from the main interface

Kyle Noteboom kyle.noteboom at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 18:56:48 UTC 2016

Hi, not sure if I should send feature requests this way, but here goes.

When I drag a tab - like the "Project monitor" tab - away from the main
interface, it becomes a "separate" "window" - which is great!
Except said "window" doesn't have proper window controls, like any other
application's windows - and even Kdenlive's main window.

There's only a button to close window in the application bar (title bar I
think), and one to put it back as a tab in the main window. As there's no
button to resize or even minimize said window, working such windows is a bit
of a pain - I cannot move it around or resize it with my DE's global window
management shortcuts.

Would it be possible to make it a proper window?