Kdenlive's bug squasing day

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 09:39:55 UTC 2016

Hi there, JBM.

You know the error message that pops up when you change framerates on a
project?
You spent some time on that bug last year, and came very close to
completely eliminating it. There is still a couple of open bugs from that
time, and if we can clear them out then we can remove that message about
corrupting transitions, etc.

I am of course willing to work with any developer to pick at this bug.

I can't code to save my life, but at least I am ok at finding and
documenting bugs. :P

Thank you for all the hard work you put into Kdenlive.

-Evert-

--
Evert Vorster
Isometrix Acquistion Superchief