Ethic Cinema

François Téchené ftechene at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 12 17:09:23 UTC 2016

Hello,

My name is François Téchené. I am co-founder of Ethic Cinema
(http://ethiccinema.org/), which is a non profit organization that makes
and promotes free/libre cinematographic art.

Ethic Cinema is also a concept that anyone can reuse. Its goal is to
study and promote more ethical business models in the film industry.

This organization is still very young. We have just been releasing our
very first video and I wanted to share it with you :
https://goblinrefuge.com/mediagoblin/u/ethiccinema/m/street-art-sessions/

We use Kdenlive as our main video editing software and we love it! This
video has been edited with Kdenlive. Only advanced rotating transitions
have been made with Blender.

The video has been released under the Art Libre license which is
compatible with the CC BY-SA license so you get the freedoms!

I am also director of creative at Purism and I will be representing them
at "Le Capitole du Libre" next week. I will be there both days on a
stand for everyone to see and try the Librem13 laptop that we make. So
if you are around, feel free to come and say hello! :)

I wish you a very good week end and keep up the good work! :)

François Téchené