Organize Kdenlive

Steve Brodie stevebrodie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:40:44 UTC 2016

Hello Douglas,
Under the 'View' menu you have the option to 'Save Layout As...' or
'Load Layout'. If you haven't used the 'Save Layout' command yet to
overwrite any of these, then I think Layout 1 is the default layout. If
you want to keep the default layout I suggest you save it to one of
these locations as 'Default' (or something similar) and use the others
for your own set ups.

I'm petty new here too, so others may correct or add to that, but I
hope it's accurate and helps!

Steve