[kdenlive] R: Apologies and explanations

Vincent Pinon vpinon at kde.org
Mon May 30 20:29:14 UTC 2016

If I'm not wrong, the only people who reported having faced the problem are Farid and Jesse (over bugtracker/list/forum)...
And none of them deplored important data loss (just some time to recover the backups in case kdenlive was running from the main user account).
So don't feel too guilty, you didn't harm anybody thanks to your quick reaction!
I'll take a btrfs snapshot everytime before starting the program from now on ;-)

Cheers,

Vincent