[kdenlive] Unifying Ubuntu ppa's? And automatically building them?

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Thu Mar 24 10:51:42 UTC 2016

If you want to distribute updated packages for more distributions, this
service could be better than Launchpad/PPA:

build.opensuse.org

I maintain peinddd old&new preinstallation profiles for Debian and
Ubuntu, and those profiles for Ubuntu point to:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sunab/ppa/ubuntu intrepid main #u8.10

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sunab/ppa/ubuntu jaunty main #u9.04

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sunab/ppa/ubuntu karmic main #u9.10

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sunab/kdenlive-release/ubuntu lucid main
#u10.04

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sunab/kdenlive-release/ubuntu maverick main
#u10.10

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sunab/kdenlive-release/ubuntu natty main
#u11.04

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sunab/kdenlive-release/ubuntu oneiric main
#u11.10

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sunab/kdenlive-release/ubuntu precise main
#u12.04

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sunab/kdenlive-release/ubuntu quantal main
#u12.10

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sunab/kdenlive-release/ubuntu raring main
#u13.04

[u13.10 not to Sunab]

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sunab/kdenlive-release/ubuntu trusty main
#u14.04

[u14.10 not to Sunab]

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sunab/kdenlive-release/ubuntu vivid main
#u15.04

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sunab/kdenlive-release/ubuntu vivid main
#u15.10

El 24/03/16 a les 00:20, Vincent Pinon ha escrit: