[kdenlive] Black video when rendering with v0.9.10

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Mar 22 12:27:16 UTC 2016

Le 22.03.16 11:06, Narcis Garcia a écrit :
> If melt renders perfectly a .kdenlive project from command line, but not
> from Kdenlive GUI, how can I find the problem?
>
> If render is called from GUI (Kdenlive 0.9.10 in Ubuntu 14.04) video
> track results in black.

Hi, there are 2 steps you can try:

1 - go to Kdenlive Settings, under Environnement, and check that the
path to the melt binary is correctly set.

If that is not the problem, try step 2:

2 - in the Rendering dialog, instead of the "Render" button, click on
"Script rendering" button. This will create an executable script file in
$HOME/kdenlive/script/ like:

script001.sh

In a terminal, go the the script folder and try to run it:

./script001.sh

This script should launch the same command that Kdenlive uses for
rendering. That might give you more infos. If the script fails and you
don't understand, you can copy/paste its content here.

Regards
jb