[kdenlive] Comparision between Kdenlive and AVID, Premiere and FCP

Massimo Stella maxstar at tin.it
Sat Mar 5 19:48:28 UTC 2016

That image was modified for this reason I posted it on the Kdenlive website.
I done it because I was in rush at that time.
So, after your email, I just removed it and i embed a link to an
external source (and this is perfectly legal I checked it again before
to answer you on some sites which treat legal topics) which represents
even better what I want to mean.
Thank you for the warning.
Other pictures are or external links or I produced them by myself.

Massimo Stella.