[kdenlive] Comparision between Kdenlive and AVID, Premiere and FCP

Pascal Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 5 11:43:26 UTC 2016

Great write Massimo!

That's very interesting. I have one question about input devices like
jogdials. In your professional setups you seem to have only keyboard and
mouse. Are these devices like ShuttlePro not used?

In my experience (not a pro!) They have been very useful to navigate within
clips and timeline.
I would be curious about their perception in the pro world.

Pascal