[kdenlive] Comparision between Kdenlive and AVID, Premiere and FCP

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Sat Mar 5 08:00:48 UTC 2016

Great write! Clear and concise, the screenshots are well done and fit in perfectly.
I've learned a lot, thank you!
Just a minor, really minor note: clip in project bin (lookup current frame in clip) has been not recently added but has been in Kdenlive all the time back at least to 0.9.8. I remember, because I have assigned this action to one of the hard keys of my ShuttlePro right from the beginning when I got this device. Unless you aim at another action and I misunderstood?
Best regards, Harald