[kdenlive] Preview rendering is rendering ... wait ... every other second...?

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Sun Jun 26 18:32:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

project is definitely 25/1 frames per second. Alas, I better drop this
parameter ... or since you updated the profile, going with the stock
MJPEG preview rendering profile is probably better anyway.

Did I mention that I really like the new preview rendering feature? It's
now one of the reasons to live on git master for the time until Kdenlive
16.08... :)

Now if only preview rendering would run faster than ordinary rendering
... which it doesn't: I see only 14% CPU usage for preview rendering,
while ordinary rendering sees at least twice as much CPU usage. (Reminds
me of the processing thread=1 issue on my core i7.)

Best regards,
Harald