[kdenlive] New Arch Linux AUR package

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 20:14:24 UTC 2016

Not a problem, and my pleasure. (The package is more there because I am too
lazy to type out all the commands every time, but if you enjoy using them,
all the better)

For your information, if you look into the PKGBUILD file, there is a line
commented out that says #(debug,!strip)

If you un-comment it, and change the build type to "Debug" you can build a
debug version that allows gdb to make much better backtraces in case you
find a bug that is causing a crash.

Happy coding!
-Evert-