[kdenlive] Three Cheers to the automatic project backup...!

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Tue Jul 19 10:20:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

the automatic project backup just saved me of having reconstruct more
than half an hour worth of work, due to another ugly git master timeline
spacer tool bug.

The spacer tool still behaves unreliable, totally destroying projects
but you notice only on project reload! A sign of the malfunction is that
when you move a complex set of clips and transitions, suddenly the whole
group jumps around instead of moving correctly with the mouse, sometimes
sticking to some place. However, everything looks fine until you save
and reload: a lot of clip and transition copies, some clips and
transitions lost, or maybe hidden beneath others.

The upside is, backups were to my rescue. So thanks for them!

Best regards,
Harald