[kdenlive] Kdenlive café #8

Massimo Stella maxstar at tin.it
Fri Jul 1 23:04:09 UTC 2016

Yes Harald. You are right.
I just copied and paste but I forgot to check it.
I apologize for the mistake and I thank you for the correction. :-)
Massimo.------ Messaggio Originale ------
Su  Venerdi, 1 Lug, 16 At 8:45 PM, Harald
Albrecht<harald.albrecht at gmx.net> da:
      Erm, Massimo?

      aren't we currently in CEST (that is, UTC+02), or did I missed
something? Not that I really appreciate summer daylight time...

      With best regards,
      Harald