[kdenlive] Kdenlive Café #3 and #4 date selection

Massimo Stella maxstar at tin.it
Mon Jan 18 18:01:57 UTC 2016

We want to continue the good experience we had with the Kdenlive café, a
two hour informal meetings on irc.freenode.net in channel #kdenlive.

As we done last time we want to select dates and times for the second
two Cafés, so, please, add yourself to this date selection tool
[url]http://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/Kdenlivecafe3and4/[/url].

On Sunday, the 24th of January 2016 we will close the date selection and
announce the third and fourth Café here, on kdenlive.org and on the
Kdenlive mailing list
[url]https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdenlive[/url]

The reference timezone is Central European Timezone - UTC+1.