[kdenlive] build script ver 27

Roger Morton ttguy1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 08:00:50 UTC 2016

Building from git head looks like it is trying to find ver 5.15 of KF5
packages but I have 5.9.0.  My package manager on kubuntu 15.04 does
not offer any upgrades to KF5 so I am at loss here

CMake Warning at /usr/share/ECM/find-modules/FindKF5.cmake:77 (find_package):
 Could not find a configuration file for package "KF5DocTools" that is
 compatible with requested version "5.15".

 The following configuration files were considered but not accepted:

   /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/KF5DocTools/KF5DocToolsConfig.cmake,
version: 5.9.0

Call Stack (most recent call first):
 CMakeLists.txt:77 (find_package)

-- Could NOT find KF5DocTools , checked the following files:
   /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/KF5DocTools/KF5DocToolsConfig.cmake
(version 5.9.0)

CMake Warning at /usr/share/ECM/find-modules/FindKF5.cmake:77 (find_package):
 Could not find a package configuration file provided by "KF5Crash"
 (requested version 5.15) with any of the following names:

   KF5CrashConfig.cmake
   kf5crash-config.cmake

If I build from remotes/origin/Applications/15.12
LOG: About to run command: make -j3
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

To fix this I need to remove the newly added mkdir build and cd build
steps from ver27 of the script

  if test "kdenlive" = "$1" ; then
    [ -d build ] || cmd mkdir build
             <delete
    cmd cd build
                    <delete
    cmd rm -f CMakeCache.txt || die "Unable to configure $1"
  fi

If I delete these lines and add -DQT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE to the configure
command and build from Applications/15.12 I can make the ver27 of the
build script work.   But it is not a very universal build script as it
stands.