[kdenlive] website mindmap

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Mon Feb 8 11:00:42 UTC 2016

If you want to know the product (and it's not first project's website
you visit) you probably go directly to "About".
With this kind of label, I expect there information about the
application, requirements, license, etc.
"Features" couls be there too.

- First discover of the project/app: What is, features, license,
requirements, screenshots, etc.
- Get the application: download +install guides
- Participate/c/c: bugs, docs, groups/etc