[kdenlive] MLT version scheme to change

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Sun Feb 7 08:00:58 UTC 2016

ABI: yes, application binary interface, so about compatibility with already compiled code linked to the MLT shared object library.
so: here most probably refers to shared object (library), the so file is the library file that can be used by multiple programs simultaneously without having to include or embed it into all these multiple programs.
Regards, Harald