[kdenlive] Iwan's first website design proposal

Vincent Pinon vpinon at kde.org
Tue Feb 2 22:10:29 UTC 2016

I fully support the idea of the slogan. Your 1st proposal is already good!
(better than out flat "free and open-source video editor for GNU/Linux and FreeBSD"
- wish it could be more than just Linux&BSD, and more than just free&open-source!)

I also like owncloud.org simple & elegant design, with a real-life photo rather than infography.

We had a quick discussion about "vision", needs to be refined and made more "visionary" (less technical points?)
I just drop it here to get any help (jb had more feedback on this, but can't find in my mailbox):

"Kdenlive is a free software for video editing, allowing to quickly cut your video shots, but also to work on larger professional projects. Kdenlive allows you to mix various sources, apply effects and corrections, and export your work for diffusion. We aim to make you quickly feel at home and allow you to work efficiently, while offering you access to advanced features under the hood."