Windows port: finally it starts \o/ ...

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 01:33:36 UTC 2016

That is great news Vincent!

So good to see a light at the end of the tunnel in this journey.

Just a thought... would it be very difficult to compile the 16.12 release?
I am thinking maybe we can make a big announcement about this during the
16.12 launch. We can enjoy the opportunity to give more attention to it to
try to get more help. This would imply in hosting the binaries at KDE
servers. What do you think?

Congrats and thanks for the hard work. :)

Cheers

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439