16.08.0 Released

Vincent Pinon vpinon at kde.org
Sat Aug 20 11:44:08 UTC 2016

Le samedi 20 août 2016, 11:10:19 CEST Narcis Garcia a écrit :
> Will 16.x versions be available in an AppImage package for Debian stable?
The goal is to build appimage on centos 6 like it seems usual to do (this is the oldest maintained distro so it will work on Jessie).
However I still haven't started this task, it might take several weeks (I have very few spare hours), any help is welcome!

There is quite a lot of dependencies to prepare (FFmpeg, Qt5, KDE Frameworks...);
I was thinking of trying to reuse the work that we have done in MXE (might be able to build linux binaries too),
or maybe pkgsrc... any suggestion?

Vincent