Timeline toolbar missing

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Sat Aug 20 09:48:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

strange, some things you may try as well (I assume you removed the old
.local/share/kxmlgui5/kdenlive/kdenliveui.rc?):

- hiding and showing the timeline pane?

- configuring the toolbars from settings>configure toolbars?

- resizing the timeline pane didn't help either?

That's the best I can offer; though not much, unfortunately.

Best regards,
Harald