AW: 16.08.0 Released

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Thu Aug 18 17:29:23 UTC 2016

Hi Farid,
7. track header visual optimization: track controls stay visible even for low tracks, and width of headers can be resized.
8. re: qtblend ... transparent tracks have been simplified. No more confusing per-track transparency controls. Instead, a new single control in the timeline toolbar for setting the timeline compositing: high quality, preview, none.
9. Fix audio mixing problems in old projects by inserting a new track, then deleting it in prder to fix internal audio mixers.
Best regards, Harald