Some website pending issues

Jesse DuBord jesse.dubord at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 16:10:46 UTC 2016

I'd second using the dark theme, exclusively, if agreed best. And noting
that Kdenlive can have different themes is a great idea! We all from the
*nix world tend to forgot that most media programs in the proprietary
world have one look -- we forget that many "non-free" users don't
immediately understand the theming part. Good catch, Harald.