Some website pending issues

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Wed Aug 10 16:30:15 UTC 2016

Am 09.08.2016 um 22:25 schrieb farid abdelnour:
> Actually I am gonna put a light screenshot as well to show that there
> are theming styles available. What do you think?
For the carousel and most screenshots I would opt for using solely the
dark breeze theme -- for a consistent appearance. Would it be possible
to add a separate section about themability, showing the same Kdenlive
project window using two or three different color themes? This would
keep the overall appearance consistent, yet makes it explicit that
Kdenlive supports different themes.

Best regards,
Harald