[kdenlive] R: Introducing Joseph, working on Kdenlive Windows port for GSoC

maxstar at tin.it maxstar at tin.it
Tue Apr 26 17:43:47 UTC 2016

Welcome Joseph an thank you for your contribution.
I'm sure that by porting Kdenlive on Windows you'll help the community to grow very fast and it will help to make Kdenlive even better in short time.
I'm sure that Kdenlive on Windows will push people to adopt GNU/Linux as it was for me in the past with other FLOSS software.
I hope that we'll see soon on the Kdenlive site a download button for a Windows installation file.

Massimo Stella