[kdenlive] Bug triaging How-To on krita.org

Sam Muirhead sam at cameralibre.cc
Wed Apr 20 10:30:49 UTC 2016

I created a new wiki on my Talk page, based on Krita's post about bug
triaging. It's missing a few things and there is certainly wrong information
included, as I don't know what I'm doing :)

But it's a start, and perhaps those who do know what information is important
for bug triaging in Kdenlive could take a look and make corrections?
https://userbase.kde.org/User_talk:Cameralibre
I think others can edit this wiki, if not, please let me know how to change
it.

I'm looking forward to the Kdenlive Café this evening!