[kdenlive] Permission to create an official Kdenlive Google+ Community?

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Sat Apr 16 08:01:23 UTC 2016

I suggest you and everybody to grow in freedom direction instead of
corporate-centralized direction.

Friendica is a great project that interoprates with Facebook, Twitter,
Diaspora, GNU social, App.net, Pump.io and other services in their
social streams.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendica

There are also many more alternatives, such as recommendable Hubzilla,
Diaspora and Cunity:
hubzilla.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaspora_%28software%29
cunity.net

Many of them are already hosted, but all of them are FLOSS and can be
self-hosted.

El 16/04/16 a les 00:01, Jesse DuBord ha escrit: