[kdenlive] kdenlive 16.04 project file xml issue

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Wed Apr 13 11:45:03 UTC 2016

Le 13.04.16 12:26, Karl Kiniger a écrit :
> arrgh, the most important info is missing, sorry:
>
> the wrong clip/timeline monitor scale on Intel Nuc6i5 happens on kdenlive-0.9.10
> (16.04 is fine)
>
> Karl
Hi Karl,

Not sure what is the question here...
The monitor code was completely changed between Kdenlive 0.9.x and
current versions (15.x, 16.x). We now use OpenGL to display the video,
while 0.9.x used SDL.

There won't be any fixes for the 0.9.x versions, not sure what is
happening there, but if this is fixed in 16.04, then everything looks fine.

The audio problem when opening older projects should be mostly fixed, I
will have a last look tonight before final release, if you can make some
tests, that is welcome.

regards
jb