[kdenlive] kdenlive 16.04 project file xml issue

Karl Kiniger karl.kiniger at med.ge.com
Tue Apr 12 23:02:01 UTC 2016

Hi jb,

On Tue 160412, Jean-Baptiste Mardelle wrote:
> On mardi, 12 avril 2016 16.02:17 h CEST, Karl Kiniger wrote:
> >Dear kdenlive developers,
> >
> >current git master and 16.04 branch are using xml namespace kdenlive
> >without proper declaration and perhaps unintentional. Hopefully the
> >situation can be rectified before next release.
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your detailed report.

you are welcome. Will test tomorrow but the git commit says it all.

Greetings,
Karl

PS just a quick question: on my new Intel Nuc6i5 (SkyLake,  Intel integrated graphics, 8GB)
I have problems with the clip and monitor windows: they only display
part of the image scaled up. After starting kdenlive and clicking on a
video clip the first image is properly scaled in the monitor but as soon
as I am pressing "play" the monitor window content is being zoomed and never goes back
to the correct scale - this makes it impossible to do useful work on that machine. My other PC's
with Nvidia cards work just fine....