[kdenlive] R: slowmoVideo installable on Debian 8 and Ubuntu 14+

maxstar at tin.it maxstar at tin.it
Mon Apr 4 16:30:20 UTC 2016

Hi Narcis,
First of all thank you for reading my document.
In my post I actually wrote that after more important things and features will be fixed or improved we'll can think to embed new filters as for eg Slowmovideo.
I truly believe  that at today Kdenlive has other priorities.
If you want to create slow motion video we can already use Slowmovideo as an external tool and then import the new video in the Kdenlive project.
Anyway I agree with you that Slowmovideo is a great tool.
Ciao.

Massimo Stella.