[kdenlive] Speed Filter for Video and Audio

Fri Oct 23 14:38:31 UTC 2015

Hi Simon,

as a suggestion one could add some checkboxes to the speed filter which define
if pitch should be maintained or not.
As I know there are three different audio pitch filters, which could be used for
that purpose. I assume there are also time stretch audio filters in the same
library which is used for audio pitching.

Alternatively it would be nice to be able to split audio from a selected video
slice and save that as a new audio file which can be edited externally.

BTW: Where can I help developing?

Regards,
Nicolas