[kdenlive] Monthly (or even weekly?) IRC café

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Thu Oct 22 11:28:04 UTC 2015

Morning kdenlive people

I've a short proposal:
What about doing a monthly (or even weekly?) IRC meeting called something like
"Kdenlive office hours" or "Kdenlive Café" where we meet and at least one of
the most active developers will participate.

We could announce this in advance and people could then come and ask
questions, talk about bugs, help each other, talks about new feature or triage
some bugs together?

Would do you think? In particular jb and vincent ;-). I'd volunteer to
organize it (Doodle, blog (announce it: will I get Kdenlive blog access ?;-),
structure the meetings...

griits
Mario