[kdenlive] Thank you for GSoC Acceptance

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sun May 3 16:11:58 UTC 2015

> Hi,

Hello Gurjot,

> Thank you so much for guidance, and for selecting my proposal for GSoC
> this year.
> I am extremely glad and excited to work on this project this summer.

Sorry for the late answer, I am very busy myself, but just wanted to tell you
that I am also very excited to have you working on Kdenlive!

> @Vincent,
> Please tell me if there is any specific time we should set for these
> discussions.

Don't hesitate to post your questions on the list, I will try to help Vincent
whenever I can if you have problems / questions. Also, it might be nice to
create you an account on kdenlive.org so that you can blog on your progress
during the GSoC.

Regards
jb