[kdenlive] Missing .rc file

Gurjot Singh Bhatti bhattigurjot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:23:20 UTC 2015

On 4 March 2015 at 23:31, Steve Guilford
<s.guilford at asterionmultimedia.com> wrote:
>> Did you ever set a value for $INSTALL_PREFIX - that narrative does not
>> >outright tell you to do so but assumes that you know what $INSTALL_PREFIX
>> > is
>> >used for.  I'm not sure what the config does if you do not set
>> >$INSTALL_PREFIX.
>
> I didn't.:-(
> what should be the value? "/usr/local"?

Worked. Installed successfully.

I'm little confused on which branch should I work on now. Currently, I
am on frameworks branch.
>From the other thread, I understood that frameworks branch is going to
be merged with master and then removed. If that is the case, which
branch should I work on while working on some beginner patches that
Vincent suggested?

--
Gurjot Singh Bhatti
Website: http://bhattigurjot.com