[kdenlive] My presentation on lesser known features of Kdenlive

Brian Cluff kdenlive at macrosift.com
Wed Jun 3 05:58:27 UTC 2015

Here's a video I shot of myself at my local Linux Users Group meeting.
The presentation was on "hidden" features of Kdenlive.  I would
appreciate any input anyone has as I'll probably have to give this
presentation again.  I would also appreciate any addition "hidden"
features that anyone can think of that I can add to the next
presentation, or to a possible part 2 if I get enough.

https://youtu.be/eIO73t228k0

Thanks,
Brian Cluff

PS There are quite a few other Linux related videos on my channel, all
edited with Kdenlive.