[kdenlive] contributions

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Thu Jul 23 09:48:56 UTC 2015

Am Dienstag, 21. Juli 2015, 10.08:54 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
> Guys,

Morning guys

Just a short reminder:
We plan to start the KDE Sprint/Randa fundraiser on the 1st of August and will
have an IRC meeting before and thus next week:
http://doodle.com/thrmkuabib2zc53y

Please don't start something before this date and let's try to coordinate as
much as possible.

Thanks and best greetings from Randa with just occasional online phases till
Saturday
Mario