[kdenlive] Cannot edit 'Auto mask' effect

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Sun Jul 5 18:42:59 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm using Kdenlive 0.9.10
I create a new project, put a single clip in timeline, and add effect
"Auto Mask" to it.
In the project monitor a yellow rectangle is shown, but the only thing I
can do is moving the red point in the middle to move rectangle position.
I don't see angle points to resize the square, and in the effects stack
I cannot edit any size nor position parameter (appears readonly).

Because of this, I cannot perform what it's shown in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD0WOsX6B5A

What can be happening?

Thanks.