[kdenlive] Kdenlive In The Press

Senbee senbee.norimaki at virgilio.it
Fri Feb 27 14:15:02 UTC 2015

Il 24/02/2015 03:41, Steve Guilford ha scritto:
> Kdenlive has gotten some recent press.  Here's a glowing review posted
> online:
>
> http://www.networkworld.com/article/2876381/opensource-subnet/review-kdenlive-the-linux-video-editor-i-want-to-use.html
>

> He says the program has yet to crash on him !!!

According to me the problem is that few people know things about PPAs
and repositories, and most of them know Kdenlive just by the obsolete
version in Ubuntu repositories. I don't know if it's just a Canonical
decision or it's something the community can change, but using Kdenlive
on Ubuntu without Kdenlive sunab's PPA is a problematic experience, full
of crashes.