[kdenlive] GSoC Project

Vincent Pinon vpinon at kde.org
Tue Feb 17 20:53:34 UTC 2015

Sorry Steve but I think it is preferable to directly start in Qt5 environment.
Within few weeks a new "stable" release will be out, very close to actual 15.04 branch, and I would prefer to avoid any merge/porting worry for contributions.
Moreover MLT build script rebuilds quite a lot of things that are not so outdated in Vivid, no need to bother with it, and knowing the 3 lines to build manually is not a bad thing for a dev...